So, whether you are a long time BDR supporter, new to the BDR, an industry professional or an ADV enthusiast, plan to ride with them in Georgia, and don’t miss the biggest ADV party of the year! Come get a taste of Southern hospitality while you ride, relax, and spend quality time with old friends and new.
• When: May 14-17, 2020.
• Where: Unicoi State Park & Lodge - Helen, Georgia.
• Event cost: $875 (10% discount to current annual supporters).
• All-inclusive: Daily rides, tent sites, RV hook-ups, all meals.
• Register: This event sells out months in advance. Secure your spot now at RideBDR.com.
• Hotel Rooms: Available at additional cost. Book directly at www.unicoilodge.com. Use BDR discount code: 08246.
• Limited Hotel Availability: Book by April 1, 2020
WHAT’S INCLUDED:• Special 10-Year Anniversary Celebration & Party.
• A tight-knit and cozy gathering of ADV enthusiasts, BDR volunteers, Ambassadors and fans.
• A chance to meet and mingle with BDR founders and team.
• Daily off-road adventure rides in and around the Lake Unicoi and the Chattahoochee National Forest areas.
• Two exclusive short film screenings: "10 years of BDR Bloopers & Blunders" and "The Making of BDR: A 10 Year Retrospective."
• Limited edition commemorative gifts for all attendees.
• Informative presentations on access and preservation issues facing the ADV community.
• A stay at a one-of-a-kind adventure resort, and use of all the resort facilities.
• Restrooms, hot showers, pool and hot tub, and all modern amenities.
• Fully catered meals through the whole weekend, from Thursday dinner to Sunday breakfast.
• Cocktail hour.
• Nightly campfires.
• Tent, motorhome and trailer camping on site included in the price of the event. (Full hook-ups for RV’s).
• Hear reports from the BDR team, share your feedback, discuss the future of the Backcountry Discovery Routes, and brainstorm the possibilities.
**All motorcycles must be licensed, street legal, and dual-sport or adventure type. DOT-legal dual sport/big block knobby tires are required.
ADV BIKE RENTALS AVAILABLE THROUGH
FOR RESERVATIONS & QUESTIONS
CALL ALEX @ AT MOTODISCOVERY